Novus Consulting is seeking for a motivated and skillful senior software developer, with specific experience in web application development. Among others, the successful candidate is expected to work full-time and on-site, on projects currently under development. As a Team Leader will guide, mentor and coach the development team in developing custom application in the Agile Scrum environment.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Implement business requirements using object-oriented design and development strategies and patterns
- Support and serve as a technical expert for enterprise applications in all stages of development, testing, and production
- Ability to lead end-to-end implementations
- Create and maintain application support documentation (formal design and architecture documents, code comments) as required
- Partner with Project Management, Business Systems Analyst and Product Management teams in analysis of business needs to decide the best course of action
- Leading, mentoring and coaching other developers in the company
- Set standards to ensure proper design, coding, and unit testing practices are implemented and followed
Key skills and qualifications:
- Experience with custom development including 7+ years in .NET (with C# or VB), ASP.NET, C# .Net, MVC
- Bachelor or Master of Science Degree in Computer Science or relevant experience
- Knowledge of ASP.NET core is a benefit
- Microsoft development certification is desired
- Experience with AngularJS, Angular or other Javacripts framework
- Experience with software development methodologies (e.g Agile)
- Experience with developing Restful web services
- Ability to easily adapt to new technologies
- Ability to understand and work upon existing code, developed by other developers
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Excellent command of English language
Employee will be remunerated with a competitive salary depending on experience and skills.
Interested candidates should send a resume (as well as any other information that you consider relevant) to firstname.lastname@example.org, by clearly stating the position you are applying for.